Applications of the liquid filled gauge
- For measuring points with high dynamic pressure loads and vibrations
- For gaseous and liquid media that are not highly viscous or crystallising and will not attack copper alloy parts
- Compressors, shipbuilding
Special Features of the liquid filled gauge
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Especially robust design
- Type approval for the shipbuilding industry
- Scale ranges up to 0 ... 1,000 bar
Description of the liquid filled gauge
The liquid filled model 213.53 Bourdon tube pressure gauge is constructed with a case from stainless steel and wetted parts from copper alloy.
The liquid filled gauge 213.53 meets the requirements of the international industry standard EN 837-1 for Bourdon tube pressure gauges.