- Aggressive, contaminated or hot media
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Oil and gas industry
- Flange with internal welded diaphragm
- Mounting to measuring instruments for low pressures, also for differential pressure
- Flushing connections optionally available
Diaphragm seals are used for the protection of pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. In diaphragm seal systems, the diaphragm of the diaphragm seal effects the separation of the instrument and the medium.
The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via the system fill fluid which is inside the diaphragm seal system.
For the implementation of demanding customer applications, there are a wide variety of designs, materials and system fill fluids available.