- For aggressive, hot, corrosive, environmentally hazardous or toxic media
- Process industry
- Process connection with thread
- Version with internal diaphragm, diaphragm seal parts screwed together
- Large selection of process connections and materials
- Flushing connections optionally available
Diaphragm seals are used for the protection of pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. In diaphragm seal systems, the diaphragm of the diaphragm seal effects the separation of the instrument and the medium.
The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via the system fill fluid which is inside the diaphragm seal system.
For the implementation of demanding customer applications, there are a wide variety of designs, materials and system fill fluids available