- Sanitary applications
- Gases, compressed air, vapour; liquid, pasty, powdery and crystallising media
- Ultra-pure steam systems
- Mounting to pipelines and vessels
- Pressure/vacuum monitoring, e.g. vacuum conveyors, pump monitoring
- Quick cleaning, without residue
- Clamp connection easy to open for cleaning and seal replacement
- Suitable for SIP and CIP
- EHEDG certified and 3-A compliant
- Compliant per ASME BPE
Diaphragm seals are used for the protection of pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. In diaphragm seal systems, the diaphragm of the diaphragm seal effects the separation of the instrument and the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via the system fill fluid which is inside the diaphragm seal system.
For the implementation of demanding customer applications, there are a wide variety of designs, materials and system fill fluids available.