- Homogeniser machines for milk, beverages, cosmetics and pharmaceutical preparations
- Machines for the production of emulsions
- Process connection with flush, all welded diaphragm, with or without retainer flange
- For highest dynamic pressures ≤ 2,500 bar
- System fill fluids FDA and USP conform
- Robust, all welded design
Diaphragm seals are used for the protection of pressure measuring instruments in applications with difficult media. In diaphragm seal systems, the diaphragm of the diaphragm seal effects the separation of the instrument and the medium. The pressure is transmitted to the measuring instrument via the system fill fluid which is inside the diaphragm seal system.
For the implementation of demanding customer applications, there are a wide variety of designs, materials and system fill fluids available.