Electric linier actuators EL series fo modulating and open close duty of control and process technology to operate control valves.
The self-locking stem/stem nut is driven by an electric motor via a gearing. Load and limit switches define the stops for the end positions.
- valve protection againts force due to load-dependent seating
- Comfortable manual operation when disengaging the actuator motor
- Mounting to valve made via yoke or mounting flange DIN 3358. The design enables easy connection to all types of valves.
- Generating a defined closing force in the position leads to constantly tight shut-off the valve
- A robust metal protects efficiently againts external contamination and manipulation