- Machine building, plant and vessel construction
- Propulsion technology
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration systems
- Sensor ranges from -196 ... +500 °C (-320 ... +932 °F)
- Compact design
- Universal application
- Direct installation into the process
- Explosion-protected versions
Resistance thermometers of this series are used for the measurement of liquid and gaseous media at low and medium pressures.
The resistance thermometer is screwed directly into the process. The electrical connection is made via connection terminals in the connection head (splash-proof).