- Machine building, plant and vessel construction
- Chemical industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Automotive engineering
- Sanitary, heating and air-conditioning technology
- LC display
- Variants with sensors for insertion, mounting into a thermowell or with contact bulb for mounting on a pipe surface
- For all standard thermowell designs
- Measuring range -40 ... +450 °C (-40 ... +842 °F)
- With automatic measuring range changeover (Autorange)
The DiwiTherm® is the ideal combination of a digital display and a resistance thermometer. This compact temperature measuring instrument can be used in a wide range of applications and works without an external power supply.
A wide variety of possibilities for the combination of insertion length, neck length, connection to thermowell etc. are available for the thermometers, suitable for any thermowell dimension and the widest range of applications.