- General process instrumentation in the chemical and petrochemical industries, oil and gas industries, energy and water/wastewater industries
- Temperature measurement in harsh and aggressive environments
- Scale ranges from -70 ... +600 °C
- For extreme ambient temperatures
- Maintenance-friendly bayonet case
- All stainless steel construction
- Individual stem length from 63 ... 1,000 mm
The model 55 bimetal thermometer has been developed and is manufactured in accordance with the EN 13190 standard. The high-quality thermometer has been designed especially for the requirements of the process industry. Especially in the chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, and power engineering industries, the temperature measuring instrument completely manufactured from stainless steel is used successfully.
The model 55 satisfies the high requirements for resistance against aggressive media. As an option, the case, the stem and the process connection can be made from 316Ti (1.4571) to fulfil the highest requirements.