Applications of the bimetallic thermometer
- A wide range of applications in machine building, vessel, piping and apparatus construction
- Heating technology
Special features of the bimetallic thermometer
- Scale ranges from -30 ... +500 °C
- Large choice of nominal sizes from 25 ... 160 mm
- Case and stem from stainless steel
- 5 different connection designs
Description of the bimetallic thermometer
The models A52, R52 bimetallic thermometers are the entrylevel model among process thermometers. The target markets of this thermometer are air-conditioning and machine building.
Models A52, R52 are manufactured in accordance with EN 13190 and already offer a stainless steel case and accuracy class 1 for nominal sizes > 60 mm.
Especially noteworthy is the large number of stem lengths and nominal sizes. This enables the individual adaptation to the target applications.